In this modern world, it is very common that everyone is eager to have a living room designed in modern style. There is nothing wrong with it because modern style does refer to a remarkable look. Despite that beauty, people must be aware of several things which characterize the style itself.
The Characters of Modern Style
Modern style is often related to these following qualities:
• Neutral in color
• Minimal style
Thus, if you are one of those people who are willing to own a modern living room; pay attention to those characters above. However, you do not have to always stick with all of them; well, creativity is on your hands.
Ideas of Modern Living Room
Below are some ideas to design a living room in modern style; in accordance with several elements of a living room:
• Color choice. Neutral colors are commonly considered as the key points for modern style. In addition, combining two contrast colors like black-white; blue-yellow; is also able to create the modern taste. The most important thing in term of color is that you should not use too many of them.
• Appliances. Modern living room is supposed to features some technological appliances such as television, speaker, etc. In this case, try to find the slim-in-design appliances.
• Lighting. Lighting is another essential element of a living room. Although you may be craving about luxurious chandeliers, it is highly recommended that you do not take it. Instead, choose lighting fixtures which are minimalist in style.
• Furniture. The best material you should come up for the furniture is the synthetic. Wooden, fabric, and rattan may seem incredible; but they will not go along with your modern living room well.
• Decorations. Vases, paintings, and other decorative items should be kept simple. Also, use as few items as possible.
All images taken from outdsgn.com